Site Translator

Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2016

Key West Summer Camps 2016




It's that timmmme of the year again!!  We {{heart!!}} our summer camps here on the rock, and you'll find a list of our favorites below.  Don't hesitate - they fill quickly!  I'll add on as I hear of new ones ... and please, let me know if I've missed any!

NOTEClick on the camp for direct web links/info/registration.

Water, Water:
 



Land & Nature:


Art & Music:




Sports & Athletics:





Tech/STEM:


General Fun:
  •  Southernmost Boys & Girls Club (Ages 5-18).  Call (508) 296-2258 for information.
Please let me know if you hear of any others!  :)




 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring Key West Sports Academy's Summer Camps!

Victoria said...

You are welcome! Hope you had a great summer! :)

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment below. I welcome your thoughts, questions, and feedback. Please remember, this is a family-friendly blog. Keep it positive; keep it clean. Thank you!